1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

sinq.aX CreamyRick - Review! (sinq.ax)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by CreamyRick, Jan 7, 2019.

1. CreamyRick

CreamyRick sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello person looking at this thread! Maybe you don't care but here is my honest review with sinq.ax Internal cheat.

AIMBOT 8/10!

The aimbot is very good overall. It has many features like the triggerbot, the silentaim and the legitaim. I would say the best "aimbot" probably is legitaim. It is really effective and really usefull. It doesn't look like hack on any ways if you just have the right settings. Because I rate it 8/10 is because when you spray and the enemy runs it likes swing on the enemy. I know it could just be my settings or anything but I think it shouldn't be like that cause it seems pretty fishy.

ESP , Glow , Materials, Radar Hack 10/10!

There is actually nothing bad with the visuals. Everything works perfectly and it is extremely usefull. If I would have one of the cheats (Aimbot, Visuals, Skinchanger etc.) then I would choose visuals. It is extremely usefull as I said and there is so many features to use. Because there is so many features then it makes it more fun for using visuals. It is just so good! :)

SkinChanger 10/10!

Everything in the Skinchanger works perfectly and you can pick every possibly/realistic skin you want for whatever weapon you want! And there is a features that I never have seen on any other cheat that I've used! Stickers. The stickers is a very cool feature for your gun so it doesn't look boring to look at. It is very easy to use as there is a thread somewhere on the forum where it tells the number for every sticker on the Skinchanger. Very usefull and easy to use!

Misc 9/10!

It is extremely usefull and easy to use. I would say the best future in this "misc" is bhop. If you enable bhop then you can just hold in space and then it bhops for you and it is very easy to use for players that isn't good at strafing/bhopping. There is nothing that is very hard to use and it is just clear what does what and usefull. There is one thing I think is a little annoying. That is the bhop when you have bhop enabled and you want example to jump up to something then it can double jump sometime and that is impossible without a bhop cheat/script. So if someone is watching/spectating you then the would mostly find out that you are using a bhop script/cheat. A idea for fixing this is to get singularity to do so you can bind a key and then you can hold in a key when you want to bhop and when you want to jump/parkour up to something then it doesn't do that ^^^. It would be very usefull with a bindkey but that is singularity's decision.

Reportkey and commendkey 10/10

I haven't use it before but some people that has used it says it is working. Nothing really from me there.

Rating on this cheat 9.5/10!

I would say it is a really cheap cheat from what features it has! It is very usefull and easy to use. There is also fast support and a good knowledge on the community so you can get help from anywhere. It is really good overall! Extremely good cheat from what price it has. I wouldn't say it is the best cheat for rage hacking but I have only tried to find some good settings for that once. But overall it is a good cheat! :)

Only my opinion!

Have a good day!

- CreamyRick

#1 CreamyRick, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    elliot. likes this.
  2. CreamyRick

CreamyRick sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Btw, the thing about the spraying, it is Recoilcontrol.

My bad! :)

#2 CreamyRick, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  3. Hadal

Hadal Manager
    Staff Member Support Manager  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Well worded review! Added some singulars for you.

4. CreamyRick

CreamyRick sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Thank you! :)

Gotta go buy the sinq.ax Internal cheat for 1 month because the 48hr expired! :)

elliot. likes this.