1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

esportal safe?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by mullemeck1337, Jul 21, 2018.

1. mullemeck1337

mullemeck1337 New Member

Hello im new here.... is some of the cheat undetected on esportal?

2. BrrraH

BrrraH sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

• insult
    Sooo... People play on those platforms to get away from cheaters and you, not happy with cheating in regular MM, want to go there and fuck em up too? NICE, SO NICE. Hope you get Arthritis and can't even lift a mouse ever again, honestly. :)

3. oofmenow

oofmenow sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

well, you're a cheater too, so you can't say "fuck you because you want to cheat on a platform for people to get away from cheaters", plus people can do what they want. if they get banned they get banned.

Kachigga and Monkeyez like this.
  4. x_man

x_man sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

dude normal mm even if u are prime beta is full of cheaters every game so why not trying be legit among normal ppl sounds hell of idea but expensive

5. mullemeck1337

mullemeck1337 New Member

its so funny how u get so mad xD, cuz esportal is full of cheaters and i want to use it when someone is cheating as u surely does when someone is cheating in MM, stup go hard on ppl when u are the same man...

6. BrrraH

BrrraH sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

I don't get mad, I just give my opinion/feelings about the issue. Oh and "well, you're a cheater too, so you can't..." I "got into" cheating because of other cheaters ruining my games and I really prefer to play without crutches; I kind of despise cheaters but I also have to say that I admire the HACKERS work, breaking security programming against big companies... But the "end users", I really think they are just bad players who need help to have fun in the game because their skill is not enough and don't want to learn either.

7. oofmenow

oofmenow sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

The thing is, most cheaters do it because they don't like the game anymore. So you don't need to "give your opinion/feeling" about esportal. Just take a look at FaceIt. There are cheaters that don't use the client. Look at Prime Matchmaking. Cheats are going to get more advanced, and you have to deal with it. So don't tell people to get arthritis because they want to cheat on esportal.

entuN likes this.
  8. chiddy

chiddy Member

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

U don't have to suck to use cheats.. if u're good and u use the most legit settings and no wh it'll only make u hit those clutch headshots easier.

mullemeck1337 likes this.