Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BrrraH

sinq.freeX User

insult
Sooo... People play on those platforms to get away from cheaters and you, not happy with cheating in regular MM, want to go there and fuck em up too? NICE, SO NICE. Hope you get Arthritis and can't even lift a mouse ever again, honestly. :)

oofmenow

sinq.freeX User

Sooo... People play on those platforms to get away from cheaters and you, not happy with cheating in regular MM, want to go there and fuck em up too? NICE, SO NICE. Hope you get Arthritis and can't even lift a mouse ever again, honestly. :)
well, you're a cheater too, so you can't say "fuck you because you want to cheat on a platform for people to get away from cheaters", plus people can do what they want. if they get banned they get banned.

x_man

sinq.freeX User

dude normal mm even if u are prime beta is full of cheaters every game so why not trying be legit among normal ppl sounds hell of idea but expensive

mullemeck1337

its so funny how u get so mad xD, cuz esportal is full of cheaters and i want to use it when someone is cheating as u surely does when someone is cheating in MM, stup go hard on ppl when u are the same man...

BrrraH

sinq.freeX User

I don't get mad, I just give my opinion/feelings about the issue. Oh and "well, you're a cheater too, so you can't..." I "got into" cheating because of other cheaters ruining my games and I really prefer to play without crutches; I kind of despise cheaters but I also have to say that I admire the HACKERS work, breaking security programming against big companies... But the "end users", I really think they are just bad players who need help to have fun in the game because their skill is not enough and don't want to learn either.

oofmenow

sinq.freeX User

I don't get mad, I just give my opinion/feelings about the issue. Oh and "well, you're a cheater too, so you can't..." I "got into" cheating because of other cheaters ruining my games and I really prefer to play without crutches; I kind of despise cheaters but I also have to say that I admire the HACKERS work, breaking security programming against big companies... But the "end users", I really think they are just bad players who need help to have fun in the game because their skill is not enough and don't want to learn either.
The thing is, most cheaters do it because they don't like the game anymore. So you don't need to "give your opinion/feeling" about esportal. Just take a look at FaceIt. There are cheaters that don't use the client. Look at Prime Matchmaking. Cheats are going to get more advanced, and you have to deal with it. So don't tell people to get arthritis because they want to cheat on esportal.

chiddy

U don't have to suck to use cheats.. if u're good and u use the most legit settings and no wh it'll only make u hit those clutch headshots easier.