Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grenade helper help

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Thread Title Style - Glow
Profile Music Kit StatTrak™ (RECONFIGURABLE)
Hello frozii25,

Can you describe to me how you set up your grenade helper? I want to know the steps you took to confirm whether or not you did it correctly.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR

frozii25

sinq.freeX User

range : 1500
fov : 15
smooth : 25.0
set throw type: Throw
Autho Throw
Auto Move
Key: D

ZEPHYR

Singulator

I'm not asking for your settings, I'm asking you to tell me how you saved a grenade position. What are the steps you did to save a smoke throw in Mirage?

frozii25

sinq.freeX User

I do not know I just configure like that and I took my smoke into play but nothing appears

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Well, obviously you didn't save the smoke. Once you're in your smoke position, click on Save Position, close the menu and throw it. It should be saved once you have done that. Of course, nothing is going to work, because you didn't save any smoke positions.

DROBI213

sinq.freeX User

Well, obviously you didn't save the smoke. Once you're in your smoke position, click on Save Position, close the menu and throw it. It should be saved once you have done that. Of course, nothing is going to work, because you didn't save any smoke positions.
zephya i'd like to butt in here and re-explain the question , what frozii means is the presaved nade spots wont auto-throw on the binded button press. :(

ZEPHYR

Singulator

zephya i'd like to butt in here and re-explain the question , what frozii means is the presaved nade spots wont auto-throw on the binded button press. :(
Well when he mentioned Mirage, there are no pre-saved nade spots for that map. In fact, if you reset your config settings, there are no pre-saved nade spots for any maps.

DROBI213, do you see the mark that represents where your character has to be? Do you also see the mark where you have to throw your grenade? If so, then why can't you just manually throw it by clicking on the left button on your mouse? The aimassist is strong with that default setting to the point where you don't need to auto-throw, as you can't really mess up the smoke throw because of the aimassist preventing you from moving elsewhere. Also, I wouldn't recommend having the auto-throw bind button be "D", because the "D" key is part of your movement keys in CS:GO... but up to you I guess.

If there is a problem which I haven't talked about in this post, consider opening a support ticket and provide the staff team with a link to your config. Paste your config into here and click on the button called "Send" on the top left corner. Copy the link that is highlighted and put it in your ticket.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR

DROBI213

sinq.freeX User

do you have a config I could use ive been searching for a perfect legit config hence why I've been searching around here

frozii25

sinq.freeX User

Well when he mentioned Mirage, there are no pre-saved nade spots for that map. In fact, if you reset your config settings, there are no pre-saved nade spots for any maps.

DROBI213, do you see the mark that represents where your character has to be? Do you also see the mark where you have to throw your grenade? If so, then why can't you just manually throw it by clicking on the left button on your mouse? The aimassist is strong with that default setting to the point where you don't need to auto-throw, as you can't really mess up the smoke throw because of the aimassist preventing you from moving elsewhere. Also, I wouldn't recommend having the auto-throw bind button be "D", because the "D" key is part of your movement keys in CS:GO... but up to you I guess.

If there is a problem which I haven't talked about in this post, consider opening a support ticket and provide the staff team with a link to your config. Paste your config into here and click on the button called "Send" on the top left corner. Copy the link that is highlighted and put it in your ticket.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR
ok, it's since I changed config, on my old config there was already the smokes of saved, it is possible to recover what were already save to add it on my new config? (sorry I'm not good)

ZEPHYR

Singulator

ZEPHYR

Singulator

ok, it's since I changed config, on my old config there was already the smokes of saved, it is possible to recover what were already save to add it on my new config? (sorry I'm not good)
If you have a link to your config or have access to your old config then yes you can just copy and paste it over to your config. Make sure you paste the pre-saved spots in the correct section.

frozii25

sinq.freeX User

If you have a link to your config or have access to your old config then yes you can just copy and paste it over to your config. Make sure you paste the pre-saved spots in the correct section.
Yes i have but i don't know how to do this, I want to add the grenades saved from the 3 maps on my config but I do not know how to do it

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Yes i have but i don't know how to do this, I want to add the grenades saved from the 3 maps on my config but I do not know how to do it
Please send me your saved grenade spots and send me your current config. I will combine it and send you the link to the new config.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR

frozii25

sinq.freeX User

Please send me your saved grenade spots and send me your current config. I will combine it and send you the link to the new config.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR
I'm sorry I have been looking since yesterday I can not find ... can you put me as many grenades as you can? If possible on inferno, mirage, cache and d2 I would have them on these maaps, I would like you to put them on my config, thank you very much, I'm sorry not to know how to do it myself