1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

sinq.aX Honest Review aX

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Nazoor, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Nazoor

Nazoor sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

I have used and tried many paid cheats some even being more expensive than singularity aX and just speaking as in legit hacking wise I would say this is one of the best legit hacks out there the price is super perfect which even gives it more points as the way to inject and it super easy and nice unlike other hacks where they require many other steps to be able to inject. I like the detail in the settings that allow the user to be able to make the best legit config that would fit his play style and in a way that he thinks he wouldn't get caught. The only down side is that from what I have seen from that forums that each time you want to try a config you must delete your own config and paste theirs? maybe I am mistaken and don't know how too but I think there should be like you follow someone on the forums and then you directly get their configs if they set them publicly. In general I would highly recommend anyone to buy this cheat for those 3 main reasons: Easy to use and inject/ Highly undetected and last good support as they respond way faster than all the other cheats I have used.

So keep it up hopefully I will keep on using this cheat for the time being.

PetanXd, elliot. and Aeru like this.
  2. Hadal

Hadal Manager
    Staff Member Support Manager  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Thank you for a honest review, it helps to know what we're doing right and wrong.
    I have added 20 singulars to your account too!

Nazoor likes this.