Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How did you get into cheating?

Dezert

Donator
Donator
Just wondering how people started cheating, was it because your game was full of cheaters and you wanted in on the fun or maybe you wanted to show off to your friends, your godly skills? :emoji_laughing: I am aware that advertising third party cheats is against the rules, so I will use generic terms for software (Hope that will be ok).

My cheating ‘adventure’ began back in 2006. Whilst playing Might and Magic IX, I discovered that my Eastern European version had a bug where one enemy was totally overpowered, and I couldn’t progress. In my research I stumbled upon a fan forum on which someone explained a simple way of beating him. Later that day, I was using a memory editor and changing values, left, right and centre. I know, major league cheater.

Few years passed and a game called APB showed up. The game was amazing but a total grind. So, me being clever, without hesitation whipped out the memory editor and started adding the dollas to my account. The value changed but I couldn’t do anything with that money. Few minutes passed, BAM! My account got suspended.

Intrigued by that I found another forum where people talked about cheats. Within few months with the help of the forum, I made my first ESP. The ESP put boxes round all the players on the server including the NPCs. Yeah, it was a lot of boxes. But to no surprise I got banned again within few hours.

Since then, I have been using cheats made by others in multitude of games. So you could say “I started from the bottom, now I’m here”;)

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

Profile Music Kit StatTrak™ (RECONFIGURABLE)
Wow! Your story is very interesting. Here's my story but it is kind of boring though.

I cheated in Xbox and mobile games, but I don't think that counts. For PC, I wasn't really interested in cheating but never thought of using them until this year. I mainly played Overwatch and Rust and those games didn't or rarely had cheaters, so there was no need in downloading and softwares. When I first tried out CS:GO, it was a different experience, it made me interested in CS:GO cheating. Sometime in March this year, I was searching for cheats and then came across Singularity. This would be my first ever cheat and I purchased my subscription. Ever since that day, I have a lot of fun with what Singularity offers.

Overall, the main reason I got into cheating was due to cheaters being on the enemy team almost every match.

kermit

sinq.freeX User

I started in 2011 so im pretty new. It all started when I was playing minigames in Minecraft. I was getting bored of constantly dying so i downloaded hacks. After that I got really interested in hacking and programming. I started learning Java and made my hack with some simple esp and auto clicker.

After that i really got into programming and i started to develop Minecraft plugins. Few years went and i started playing csgo legit. I got really addicted to the game and played it everyday legit. Finally i got to the rank i always dreamed of.. The Global Elite, after i got it I really got bored of csgo and started to play Rust (and i still play it legit) with my friends. During the brakes between Rust wipes we played csgo and thats when i found out about pasted cheats. I pasted my own cheat from like 10 pastes. I made it legit and never told my friends. And then last year in June when singularity was starting i found out about it from youtube and got the free beta. After i got it really enjoyed it but when my subscription ran out i used my paste. Yestarday i logged back in so i can be a part of the Singularity community.

If it wasnt because of Minecraft cheats I would never got into programming and I wouldnt be studying Game Development :D

And @ZEPHYR you dont get a lot of cheaters in Rust but a lot of scripters

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

I know but I was talking about those two games altogether and I considered them cheats since both are bannable I think.

Dezert

Donator
Donator
If it wasnt because of Minecraft cheats I would never got into programming and I wouldnt be studying Game Development :D
After you finish your studies. If you apply to Rockstar, they might let you write the cheat codes for the next GTA :emoji_upside_down:

PushyLemon

sinq.freeX User

I first started cheating in minecraft because I thought why tf not and accounts were like 10 cents or free anyway. Then I pissed off from minecraft and bought csgo, played legit for like 6 months and had like maybe 5 cheaters max in that time, probably all before I reached lvl 21 and got prime. Then csgo went free to play and just like everyone I made spin spin shoot shoot beyblade men. Then in March I got my first p2c which was singularity and just cheated on a shitty smurf because my main has nearly 200$ inventory. I only started cheating because I thought it would be fun to shit on kids in prime and have them type "WH PLS KICK AIDSMALE" after every time someone killed them. To this day I have a total of 7 prime accounts and none of them got banned so I consider myself a professional cheater, but I'll probably stop for a while because I have axams and there is no point in paying for a sub if I won't play.

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

I first started cheating in minecraft because I thought why tf not and accounts were like 10 cents or free anyway. Then I pissed off from minecraft and bought csgo, played legit for like 6 months and had like maybe 5 cheaters max in that time, probably all before I reached lvl 21 and got prime. Then csgo went free to play and just like everyone I made spin spin shoot shoot beyblade men. Then in March I got my first p2c which was singularity and just cheated on a shitty smurf because my main has nearly 200$ inventory. I only started cheating because I thought it would be fun to shit on kids in prime and have them type "WH PLS KICK AIDSMALE" after every time someone killed them. To this day I have a total of 7 prime accounts and none of them got banned so I consider myself a professional cheater, but I'll probably stop for a while because I have axams and there is no point in paying for a sub if I won't play.
good luck on your axams

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

Imagine Singularity making a MineCraft cheat lol