Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is the report bot down?

PushyLemon

sinq.freeX User

Yo guys is the report bot down right now or is it just only for me? When i had the cheat right before the site got raped, I got some ranks in the ladder and bought some report bot keys. I remember It said I had 2 left and now since I met some retards in my game i want to get them banned. If anyone knows when the report bot will be back please tell me. Thanks lads.

elliot.

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Singulator

Immunity
yeah its down and wont come back.
if you want i can give you some days ontop of your sub for the keys.

best regards

PushyLemon

sinq.freeX User

yeah its down and wont come back.
if you want i can give you some days ontop of your sub for the keys.

best regards
Thank you! I estimate that I had around 2-5 days left on my sub anyway so that would be fair and very appreciated, but i'm out on a trip for 2 more weeks so I wouldnt be able to play cs in the meantime. Is it convenient for you if I message you when I'm back so that the sub doesn't go to waste?
Cheers! :)

elliot.

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Singulator

Immunity
Thank you! I estimate that I had around 2-5 days left on my sub anyway so that would be fair and very appreciated, but i'm out on a trip for 2 more weeks so I wouldnt be able to play cs in the meantime. Is it convenient for you if I message you when I'm back so that the sub doesn't go to waste?
Cheers! :)
sure lets do that!

have a great trip!

elliot.

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Singulator

Immunity
done! have fun with it :)