Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this cheat any good?

Vass-

sinq.freeX User

Username Style - Glow
Hello @jpmnation ,

I think , if you like the LEGIT HACKING then buy singularity ! :) , the best hack atm for legit cheating I think , but not that good for RAGE hacking.

Best regards ,

Vass-

i7eleven68

sinq.freeX User

Even for rage hacking its good you just have to know how to use it to really rage it can tap spinners ive tapped people/ my ex who had one of the best skeet configs and it works fine.

jpmnation

sinq.freeX User

Okay, btw Vass how do u know its good if ur a free user Kappa
thanks for all the replies tho

i7eleven68

sinq.freeX User

External depends it takes alot of fine tuning and makes you look fishy because your offline and its a hasel if you dont know what your doing.

Itched

sinq.freeX User

i dont know if this cheat is worth it any opinions?
If your looking to Legit Cheat then this is a good cheat. I'm not bashing on the Rage but it could be better, however, the legit is perfect!

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Thread Title Style - Glow
Profile Music Kit StatTrak™ (RECONFIGURABLE)
If your looking to Legit Cheat then this is a good cheat. I'm not bashing on the Rage but it could be better, however, the legit is perfect!
You joined today... and already you seem to know a lot about a cheat you haven't used. No YouTuber has even said anything about the rage features, nor does the cheat have any rage features. I don't know what is wrong with freeX users having opinions saying how it's perfect or not. What a big brain I must say.

Itched

sinq.freeX User

You joined today... and already you seem to know a lot about a cheat you haven't used. No YouTuber has even said anything about the rage features, nor does the cheat have any rage features. I don't know what is wrong with freeX users having opinions saying how it's perfect or not. What a big brain I must say.
Yes, it does, the cheat hosts many rage features which make it have a rage side to the cheat.

You bash on people for no reason.

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Yes, it does, the cheat hosts many rage features which make it have a rage side to the cheat.
Mhm, you sure know a lot about sinq.aX.

Did I say something that offended you? I don't see what I did wrong there, I'm just stating that you're a freeX user who just joined today and you're claiming a lot of things for someone that never used Singularity's paid cheat.

Itched

sinq.freeX User

Mhm, you sure know a lot about sinq.aX.

Did I say something that offended you? I don't see what I did wrong there, I'm just stating that you're a freeX user who just joined today and you're claiming a lot of things for someone that never used Singularity's paid cheat.
Maybe, I did my research or new a few people from here previously that I have made friends with?

ZEPHYR

Singulator

In a day? Nice job for you! So you're basically saying I can claim that a food is delicious, even though I never ate it? Even though I did my research, and a few friends told me the food was delicious, you're saying my opinion is valid? I wouldn't think so.

Lol, says the guy that impersonated a YouTuber to try to get sinq.aX. Approached as a graphic designer and asked for staff to get sinq.aX.