Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets make a Singularity.wtf clash of clans clan

clash of aids clan

• Total voters

PushyLemon

sinq.freeX User

Hello lads I am a professional 69 time clash of clans pro league champion and I was thinking of making a clash of clans clan only for singularity members if the staff allow me to so that we can talk about how much kids we tapped today and help each other out if we have any issues.

What do you think? does anyone play clash of clans nowdays anyway and will you join if we create a clan?

elliot or any other staff pls approve of idea very cool clash of cocks playink.

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

Profile Music Kit StatTrak™ (RECONFIGURABLE)
Making a clan for Singularity is a great idea in my opinion. However, there is one thing - members. If I remember correctly, the maximum players in a clan is 100, and there are more than 100 users on Singularity. You could make more than one clan, but that means we would have to have more Supporters/Staff members you could say to monitor those clans. Unless you want to hire people in the clan to monitor the behavior there. Besides, having more than one clan and managing it will be quite complicated. There are currently around 26,000 users in total, which means there will need to be at least 260 clans LOL. I highly doubt we will need this many clans since most of them aren't online, but I hope you get what I mean.