1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Muff2N's Testimonial for SinQ.AX

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Muff2N, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Muff2N

Muff2N sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

- Testimonial -

- Please provide a short text introducing yourself and explain how you discovered our product/forum.
    Hello everyone! My alias is Muff2n and I have been playing CS:GO for around 2 years now. I have been using the Singularity cheat for about 2 months too. I found this cheat somewhat by accident actually:).

Aimbot: 9/10
    Legit - This is the section that I use the most. It is really good, gives plenty of options and is very customisable. The smoothness is a little clunky at times and struggles when pointing up towards the enemy from a lower position.
    Assist - I have tested this but not quite to the same extent as LegitAim. It is much more snappy than Legit and is much more obvious and so is not for me. But I can see how people would like it :)

Visuals: 10/10
    Esp's - The glow/walls and sound ESP are amazing, they work 100% of the time and are very accurate. I have not encountered any errors with this, however, I do not use them often (although I may be making a new config that will have this :p)

Chams + trails - Chams are very clear (I am unsure if they still have the issue of only being black) they stick to the player model well and make it much easier to see. Trails are an interesting idea that I have not seen before, they add a line behind the player to see where they went :D.

GUI: 8/10
    The GUI is effective but not very clean. I find that some of the settings are unclear of what they do and can be a little slow at times. This aside the devs have done a good job.

Misc: 10/10
    Skin Changer - works as expected, does as it should do.

Bhop/Strafe - Bhop Legit is very nice and looks legit(ish). Bhop Rage gets you the perfect Bhop every time for when you want to look like Phoon. I use neither but I gave them a go :D
    Strafe correction is my saviour, I am able to time my hops without the hack but my strafes are always a little off. This helps me a lot and gives my plays a sexy edge :D

Crash frequency: 7/10
    The hack used to crash maybe twice an hour for me, but the devs were very quick to find the fixes! now I will only crash once a day - this is still a little too often but its a great improvement :D

Overall: 8/10
    It loses 1 point just because you are unable to click and hold on the +/- for the sliders (nitpicky lol)
    and it loses another for little bugs here and there (most are known and I assume are being worked on)

Good job to the developers!

Staff and other users:
    The staff are so friendly and helpful! Each member of staff I have spoken to so far has helped me quickly and politely.
    The community is alright too I guess ;) <3 love you all xoxo

Atmo likes this.
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi Muff2N,

thanks for your testimonial!

Of course, we will continue to develop and improve our product. It's nice to see that you like our product.

I have added 20 Singulars to your Account.

best regards,
    Aeru

Atmo and Muff2N like this.
  3. elliot.

elliot. Chief Technology Officer
    Staff Member Admin Coder    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

thats not true. if you really wouldve taken your time to check the feature :)
    its much more legit than legitbot de facto ^^

anyways nice testimonial :)

Atmo likes this.