1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

sinq.aX My Honest Review on my recent 48hour Sinq.ax

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by TheHomies, Dec 23, 2018.

1. TheHomies

TheHomies Supporter
    Staff Member    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

-Start Review-

This is my honest review when I got the chance to use the Sinq.Ax for 48 hours. I even got second in Daily Ladder on my first time using Sinq.Ax.

AIMBOT 9/10!
    -
    I love the way it has more feature than any other cheats I have used. The Legitaim and SilentAim feature looks so legit when I look at my matches its like I am not even hacking. The Triggerbot works fine but only for the AWP for other weapon it took like 3 second to register. I got 7 Battle royale in one day. The reason why I make this aimbot 9/10 is because I really don't know the used of aimassist.

ESP , Glow , Materials, Radar Hack 10/10!

- When I use this feature I automatically fell in love with this cheat. The ESP is the best feature that I had ever used. It have the feature to see the enemy and your teammate (disable TeamChecker first) Ranks , Money, The Distance, Weapon and Skeleton. Meanwhile the Glow has the feature to glow on enemies , weapons, bombs and the funny part is the Chicken XD. I really don't use the Materials feature that much because it is very colorful and then the Radar Hack my second favorite feature on this list. It helped me when there is an enemy behind me. All of these features helped me get 7 Battle royale wins in one day

SkinChanger 10/10!
    - The SkinChanger works 100%. You can use your dream skin and your dream knife in a match. I quite surprise when they have all the skins in CSGO. In other cheats I only found couple Skins but not this cheat. It has ALL!

Misc 10/10!
    - In this feature you can hold space to keep jumping around (AKA BHOP) but I suggest don't hold space after the 5th or the 6th jump. The autostrafe looks legit but you can try to rage it. This feature also have the Grenade Helper feature. It can help your Molotov, Flashbang and smoke grenade placement. This can help you from getting convicted on overwatch because they will think that you are legit because you know all of the grenade placements.

Reportkey and commendkey 8/10
    - So far the Reportkey seems to work well. I report bot 7 players. 5/7 players got VAC ban and 1/7 got game ban. The commendkey has this error when I tried to Commendbot for myself. It will show Error while sending Commends.

Rating on this cheat 9/10!
    - I never rate a cheat above 6 because it doesn't have the features that I want. Alot of cheats was made for HvH but this cheat was made for legit and HvH. It's like a whole new level of cheating. It is still undetected and safe to use. I recommend using this cheat for those who want to look legit. You can go blatant if you want. Next year I will buy the 1 month Sinq.ax because I will be officially 18 years old and have a part time job :O.
    Well thats all from me. Happy cheating <3

Your cheat buddy,
    TheHomies

-End Review-

PetanXd, CreamyRick and elliot. like this.