1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

My review!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by PCGamer, Jun 3, 2018.

1. PCGamer

PCGamer Member

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello!
    This Is my review/testimonial on this amazing cheat that I really love :)
    Before, I start I want to explain how I got to know this cheat from the firstplace, There Is a youtuber that I like to watch and he does CS:GO cheating videos and streams for a long time now. He's name Is Emilygucci and I've watched some streams that he did then I saw a new cheat called "Singularity" name was nice and funny to say and also curious because It Is a new cheat.
    Then, I Just came to the forums and became very active and enjoyed this amazing product!

Aimbot:10/10 Honestly, the aimbot Is one of the best I've tried! really easy to use and configure and got all the options you need for legit hacking.

Visuals: 9/10 They, are clean nice and don't FPS drop me at all or lower my FPS. but however there Is the very annoying bug that currently seems to happen only for me and I've talked to elliot the coder about this, with the visuals on after about 1 hour of playing It gets completely turned off and I can't get It back on and then the game crashes also I've tried with many different configs and It's always the same result but I'm sure and hope It will get fixed soon!

Misc: 10/10 You, have everything you need there and each feature working perfectly for me.

Overall: 9/10 I wanted to give 10/10 and I will but after that annoying and unplayable bug with the visuals gets fixed In future updates and versions of the cheat. Overall for now It's very good :)

Atmo, LinkSword and elliot. like this.