1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

My Review.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by x3nith, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nith

x3nith Support Manager
    Staff Member Support Manager  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

So I spent the last few days looking for a new cheat since the majority out there are basic or detected quickly. So far Sinq.aX hasn't disappointed.

Aim:
    Personally the aim assist isn't for me, however it works well and I haven't experienced any bugs. However, the legitaim is one of the best aimbots I've ever used. There is a tonne of options (still not sure what some of them do) and even with silent aim off, a low FOV is still virtually undetectable to the human eye (I play with 0.3 FOV aimbot). I don't use the triggerbot in-game, however it works as it should. I'm yet to use and rage features as I never HvH so I can't comment on how good they are.

ESP:
    The ESP and chams is far superior to any private cheat out there. It works perfectly. Again, there is so many options anybody could find a set up they like. There is no stuttering and I haven't yet experienced any glitches. Even if like me you don't use the ESP, it's still fantastic and the variety of options means there's something for everyone.

Misc:
    Again, I don't really use this section but the grenade helper is fantastic for new-ish players. Having played this game for 3 years I don't need to use it personally, but I played around with it for an hour or two and it's one of the most unique features to Sinq. To anyone who hasn't learnt nade spots yet, this will help massively and make you look more legit to overwatch if you know (or 'appear' to know) your nade spots. The spam sections also work well.

Skin changer:
    One of the more advanced skin changers out there. You can change everything from ST numbers to float values. Stickers work great too. One of the only downsides for me is that it isn't an inventory changer. I'd love to see Sinq include this one day.

The report and commend bot is really useful if you come against a cheater on the enemy team. Literally 3 button clicks and they're sent to overwatch.

Overall, it's a 10/10. It suits my purpose perfectly by having a fantastic aimbot, and for those who choose to use them, the chams and ESP work perfectly. I'll be buying a months subscription when my absolute cock of a boss decides to send me my paycheck :^).

Edit:
    Undetected since launch which is a big bonus. I'm sure it'll get detected eventually as most cheats do, but it looks like these guys stay well on top of Valves games. I think we'll be good for quite a while :)

bimquer, Nvthvnz and elliot. like this.
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi x3nith!

Thanks for your nice testimonial! Its glad to hear you enjoy sinq.aX!

I have hadded 20 Singulars to your account! :)

Best regards,
    Aeru

bimquer likes this.
  3. elliot.

elliot. Chief Technology Officer
    Staff Member Admin Coder  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

+1