1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

My Testimonial for sing.aX (Internal)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Randipex, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randipex

Randipex sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello, my name is Max, and I've been using this cheat for about 2 days now. The following is my take on the cheat so far.

Injection Method: To me, the injection method is extremely simple, however the occasional crash is extremely annoying when I move my mouse accidentally directly after injecting.

First thoughts: When I opened the cheat, it looked nice. I seemed to like the GUI, and the tabs were easy to understand. However, I noticed that my fps was affected dramatically. Although I do play on a laptop, I still think that it would be nice to add a couple options for low-end computers to optimize the fps. Examples include: disabling post-processing, an option to disable all options of the cheat, and manually select what I would like to use, etc.

In-Game: Since I am not a rage cheater, I did not have a chance to test the rage features, since they are quite complicated in my opinion. However, I did test the legit aim. To me, it is seems very legit with the right settings. However, to get to that point, it is crucial to understand the purpose of each feature. There are many features that I have not seen before, making it hard to determine whether or not I should keep it on or not. In short, a description for the features either on the website or in the GUI would be nice.

Bugs / Crashes: Once again, since I only used the cheat for 2 days, I have not experimented with the WHOLE cheat, but for now I have noticed a bug where after a while of using the cheat, if I open the menu, only the top part of it will show up. I assume this occurs when moving the menu itself, but I'm not sure. This tends to happen after every injection at some point. Crashes also tend to happen when I adjust some features which I cannot remember at the top of my head.

Overall: As of right now, I think that the cheat, and the team definitely has the potential to be one of the most successful cheats, but all it needs to do to get there is to fix the minor bugs, and provide new users with mini explanations on how to use certain features. I rate the cheat a 7.8 / 10, but I'm excited to see where this cheat will go with the potential it has.

Edit: Only now did I realize that there are brief descriptions of the features on the website. My bad.

#1 Randipex, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. Ranaw

Ranaw Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hi Randipex,

thanks for your testimonial.

Glad to see that you're enjoying our product.

I have already added 20 Singulars to your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.