1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

My testimonial for Sinq.ax

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Ibo2700, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibo2700

Ibo2700 sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

- Leigt aimbot(9/10): I personally is a legit player. The legit aimbot is definitely one of the best aimbots out there, the movement looks like a legit player, sometimes it bugs out(begins to aim all over the place)
    - Chams(10/10):As for the chams(I don't use glow) i really like them, because their colour really stands out, and is really bright. This helps the legit player alot.
    - Skinchanger(8/10): I love the skin changer, but when changing knife mid game it only shows the default knife skin. Ex: I have a M9 Doppler in the beginning, which I then later change to a Karambit Doppler. It wouldn't show the Karambit doppler, but the default Karambit. It would also be nice to have a bar for the stickers and such.
    - Bhop/Misc(7/10): I've only used the bhop, and it's amazing, but I fell like the auto strafer dosen't work(The rage one does)
    - Crashes(8/10): With this cheat you don't crash alot. I've crashed around 3 times in total. I usally crash when I pick up a weapon that one of my teammates dropped. Not sure to why this is, happens sometimes.
    I would definitly recommend this cheat to any legit player out there, OBS support would be very good feature to have.

As for the support, I've never needed support. Everything is in a detailed guide on the forums. HWID resets, rebuilds and skin ids(Now has slider) but, from what I've seen the staff are super friendly and do their best.Also have the most patience. Ex: Manual HWID resets, users that keep asking where to put config, even tho it's in a detailed guide on the forums.

Overall I'll recommend this to every legit cheater.

Thank you for reading!

elliot. and Aeru like this.
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi Ibo,

thanks for your testimonial!

This bug is fixed with the next silent update.

I have addet 20 Singulars do your account!

best regards,
    Aeru

3. Ibo2700

Ibo2700 sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Thanks for quick reply, and thanks for the singulars!
    You guys are doing an amazing job!

elliot. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.