1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

My Testinomals

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by killwest, Jul 13, 2018.

1. killwest

killwest sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello I am killwest and ive been using the cheat for 2 weeks now but my subcriptions ran out and im broke and i just lost all my singulars in betting, The following is my take on the cheat so far.

Injection Method: To me, the injection method is extremly good simple and fast sometimes.

Thoughts: when i first opened the cheat it looked good organized and simple settings for people who dont know much about cheating,My thoughts was that the cheat was well made by a good Owner and a organized Team.

In-Game: The cheat is good ingame ive used sinq 48 hours beacause thats all i can use,Ingame the cheat was excellent with the configs i had placed for my self The skin changer Excellent, Wallhacks Excellent,Aimbot Excellent all in all i can say that the cheat is excellent and perfect and i love it.

Bugs / Crashes: Sometimes when i open the cheat everything becomes so buggy like i cant see the words clearly or sometimes the words become so big and sometimes not visual to see at all.Ive had no crashes with the cheat so thats a good thing.

Overall: As of now i think the cheat is excellent and good your Team is doing a good job with this cheat and you guys can become the best of the best i hope you guys can develop more cheats for other games your Team has the Potential to make the best work i hope in future times you guys become the best Cheat makers.

Atmo and elliot. like this.
  2. Ranaw

Ranaw Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hi killwest,

thanks for your testimonial.

Glad to see that you're enjoying our product.

I have already added 20 Singulars to your account.

Atmo likes this.