1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

sinq.aX NotHere's aX review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by NotHere, Nov 1, 2018.

1. NotHere

NotHere sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello singularity staff/possible buyers my name is NotHere and I have been using singularity for 4 months + (used free X and aX for 3 months), and like most I first found this from a youtuber who I'm pretty sure is suspended now. The cheat generally supports HvH and Legit.

Here are my thoughts on the features (MOST):

Legit Aim (Aim bot)
    I can't express how much and how good this worked, it's super flexible with settings and can be adjusted to your liking. I personally play legit/strong settings and it worked fine. Overall really smooth and adjustable and this alone makes the cheat stand out from others. Also never got banned for 3 months straight with this.

Triggerbot
    I used this a lot in the freeX version at the time when I originally used it, and it worked fine. Of course in the aX version it can be humanized and made more overwatch safe. I didn't use it over legit aim as I've already got fast reactions. I have however saw everything that you can do with it, and it looks impressive in terms of customisation.

Aim Assist
    This was also another thing I didn't use but looked really good in terms of flexibility. Essentially this just guides your crosshair to the target I'm assuming (like other games). But I used legit aim really for combat.

Recoil Control
    This was incredible and I'm shocked how I didn't get banned. This helps rifle spray so much. Looks really good for customisation but I copied settings so idk lol.

Knife bot
    I never used this, only when resetting profiles. It just knifes for you when near someone. Works good in terms of calculating damage.

Skin Changer
    As of right now, it's being fixed. But it's buggy at the moment. (Only with crashes on activation)
    The actual contents are great, you can change everything like stickers stat track number. Works really well and doesn't fluctuate in-game.

Visuals (Glow, ESP, Materials)
    Now these looked really nice and gave my eyes massages every time. I actually copied these settings but changed box esp colours. REALLY nice and highly customisable you can literally bind it to a gun like, top notch quality. Has health displays and whatever else you'd like.

The MISC :^)
    Now I didn't use anything here but bunny hop and a strafe option, but it contains fake lag, autoaccept, spam everything needed in a misc category. Bunnyhop worked great same with the strafer.

The Grenade Helper
    This helped a lot and I don't think it didn't get it wrong once. Shows where a grenade will land when aiming. Works really well.

Report/Commend bots
    This is pretty unique for a cheat to have built in, of course you need to buy keys (which can be bought for free from singulars) I never personally used it but it is really cool it being on the same website and system.

If I didn't mention some such as Anti Aim it's because I don't HvH and can't leave a review for that.
    But it has all HvH and legit needs.

But what is really important is the staff team / customer support. They helped so much throughout problems and just normal questions. Almost instant replies, all replies actually helping with so much. They work so hard to give us the best experience. A big shout out to them.

Overall, the cheat is really nice, really clean and super customizable. It has done me a good 3 months and if I was to play csgo more, this would be the go to cheat.
    (I don't play as often anymore)
    My settings was strong legit and I haven't been banned after I'm almost sure being reported plenty.
    I recommend this cheat to anyone looking for a premium cheat.

I wish all of the best for the future of this cheat. They deserve it.
    ~NotHere.

Aeru, Justin and Tenner like this.
  2. Mrinaal

Mrinaal New Member

Is there any fps drop while using this cheat ??
    I'm planning to buy this cheat

3. x3nith

x3nith Demigod
    Staff Member Support Manager  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Thank you for the review! I will credit your account with 20 singulars now.

Thank you,
    x3nith.

4. amelamer

amelamer sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

I know that it is not my thread, but since op isn't answering i will tell you. I didn't notice any fps drop, if you use skin changer then yeah as far i remember there will be fps drop, but with basic things like esp and such not really!

5. NotHere

NotHere sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Sorry it wasn't notifying me of notifications and yeah what @amelamer said @Mrinaal

6. Mrinaal

Mrinaal New Member