1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Open Beta Review [ENG]

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by 1kal, May 30, 2018.

1. 1kal

1kal Member

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Aimbot(9/10) Crisp,clean, but not locks. Could be easier to set up but hell it's open beta. I'm sure there are improvements coming (*hint hint * me)

Visuals(9.9/10) Amazing, love the visuals, only thing that could be added is my suggestion about the step esp xD. I'm joking, it's an actual 10/10, absolutely amazing.

Menu(7/10) The menu is the big oof factor in this cheat. Don't get me wrong, I love the layout, but it causes unnecessary crashing and lag and honestly isn't user friendly. The difference between rage and legit aim is aim assist and aimbot if I'm not mistaken, so please label each accordingly or make a separate rage tab in general, and don't put anti aims in the misc section.. please...

Misc(9/10) I like the misc options, most things are easily accessible, but the thing that bugs me is if I use a clantag changer, and turn it off afterwards, it keeps the set clantag, and doesn't reset it back to blank. Other than that, good job.

Skinchanger(5/10) Skinchanger is another big oof. For me, the skins only apply if I manually type cl_fullupdate in console or join a new game, which serves the same purpose. In my opinion, change the skin ID slider to a list of skins and add an apply button to make it all a lot easier. (Also what is the gun selection and the general->standard stuff I am so lost on that part).

Staff(10/10) Great, quick, awesome. Can't find anything other worth noting than excellence.

Overall Rating(8.5/10) (Not the accurate average but I'm rounding)
    Ass @rev mentioned, it needs a few touch-ups, especially in the menu and skin changer section in my opinion. If the staff continues to be this great and the cheat takes the reviews and recommendations to heart, this could be the next b1g p2c.

elliot. likes this.
  2. Ranaw

Ranaw Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hi 1kal,

thanks for your testimonial.

Glad to see that you're enjoying our product.

I have already added 20 Singulars to your account