1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

sinq.AX open beta review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by rev, May 29, 2018.

1. rev

rev sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Menu 5/10
    Only thing I dislike about this cheat, the Menu is overly complex and not user friendly in the slightest, it also causes unnecessary lag for people with bad computers

Aimbot 7/10
    Decent aimbot, lots of options, but it isn't very intuitive to set up, and the options in it aren't explained as well as they could be. Also needs autoshoot and a clear distinction between rage and legit aimbot.

Visual 9/10
    Large variety of options and very nice looking but causes a large amount of lag, also missing features such as third person and the ability to change the size of bullet beams. Would also be nice if you could support FaceIt's SS Anticheat.

Misc 8/10
    Not much to complain about but the Rage AutoStrafer is really slow and the AntiAim makes it very difficult to move

Skinchanger 8/10
    Very good but it would be nice if you could add Inventory Changer, make it so there is less delay on rendering the skin and maybe make the StatTrak counter sync to the cloud so that the StatTrak changes.

Radar 9/10
    Radar is very good but needs to be explained in more detail how it works

Staff 10/10
    Staff answer extremely quickly and support is very easy to come by.

Overall Rating: 8/10
    This cheat just needs a few touchups from someone (like me *wink wink*), who can make your menu (and website) more intuitive and simple to use. Most of the complaints I have with it have to do with it being overly complicated / complex. A few missing features that are relatively simple to implement also impact the rating.

#1 rev, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
    elliot. and Anewaccount like this.
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi rev,

thanks for your honest testimonial.

Glad to see that you're enjoying our product - we will definitely add more features and make our menu more intiuituve.

I have already added 20 Singulars to your account.

Best regards,
    Aeru

rev likes this.