Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

Yep, you've read the title correctly. But I woke up like yesterday in the morning and realized that I've been banned by ow in csgo. I don't know how I've got ow banned when I'm only using a very low fov aimbot with high smoothing. As well as visible only chams and radar. This is my 12th time being overwatch banned, but this is my first time getting banned on my main account which I've invested in for a very long time now... I probably won't ever invest in Steam again and will just play on non prime smurf accounts from this point on. Let me know if you have any tips on how to bypass ow better and if you have a similar experience like me where your main account got banned. I'll link my main account below.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413757231/

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

Profile Music Kit StatTrak™ (RECONFIGURABLE)
Wait... that says VAC ban? Also, I have been legit cheating on my main account for almost two weeks now (6-8 hours each day), going obvious at some points and I still have not been overwatch banned at all.

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

Wait... that says VAC ban? Also, I have been legit cheating on my main account for almost two weeks now (6-8 hours each day), going obvious at some points and I still have not been overwatch banned at all.
Sometimes game ban turns into vac ban for whatever reason. The only thing I've ever injected on that account is sinq.aX.

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

Sometimes game ban turns into vac ban for whatever reason. The only thing I've ever injected on that account is sinq.aX.
Ah okay. Well rip. :( Around 6 months ago I injected a bunch of free public cheats and no idea how I haven't been VAC banned at all.

elliot.

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Singulator

Immunity
Yep, you've read the title correctly. But I woke up like yesterday in the morning and realized that I've been banned by ow in csgo. I don't know how I've got ow banned when I'm only using a very low fov aimbot with high smoothing. As well as visible only chams and radar. This is my 12th time being overwatch banned, but this is my first time getting banned on my main account which I've invested in for a very long time now... I probably won't ever invest in Steam again and will just play on non prime smurf accounts from this point on. Let me know if you have any tips on how to bypass ow better and if you have a similar experience like me where your main account got banned. I'll link my main account below.

ouch! you've got ow cause you played too blatant. if it happened to you in the past i'd really suggest to revisit your playstyle.
most obvious things are wallhack/esp and stuff. a lot of people have problems to hide the fact that they've got more informations than a normal player would have. so i'd probably just play aimbot in your case. or you bind esp to a key and only use it from time to time.

best regards

Est_Like

sinq.freeX User

It might not even be cause of hacking. Hacking or not, overwatch will eventually knock on your door, whether it's your fault or not.

REEE

Next time, (If there is a next time) I suggest using just Chams and make it only so it's enabled only when enemies are visible and sometimes I use triggerbot but only when sniping since it actually helps. With only these 2 cheats, you have a low chance of being OW'd banned. Since you have chams on and it only detects if you can actually see them, you're able to check corners and play more legitimately. Just don't go super obvious with the triggerbot though, at least try to maintain some humane reactions.

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

Yikes dude, I can relate xd
ouch! you've got ow cause you played too blatant. if it happened to you in the past i'd really suggest to revisit your playstyle.
most obvious things are wallhack/esp and stuff. a lot of people have problems to hide the fact that they've got more informations than a normal player would have. so i'd probably just play aimbot in your case. or you bind esp to a key and only use it from time to time.

best regards
Thanks, I'll definitely try to play more legit from now on!
It might not even be cause of hacking. Hacking or not, overwatch will eventually knock on your door, whether it's your fault or not.
So you can get ow banned even if you're legit? Ow system is broken then...
Next time, (If there is a next time) I suggest using just Chams and make it only so it's enabled only when enemies are visible and sometimes I use triggerbot but only when sniping since it actually helps. With only these 2 cheats, you have a low chance of being OW'd banned. Since you have chams on and it only detects if you can actually see them, you're able to check corners and play more legitimately. Just don't go super obvious with the triggerbot though, at least try to maintain some humane reactions.
Yeah, I'll take that into consideration, thank you!

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

I always have my ESP on, and I probably have a less legit config than yours and I haven't been ow banned at all on my main. It's over two weeks now and I am really surprised.

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

I always have my ESP on, and I probably have a less legit config than yours and I haven't been ow banned at all on my main. It's over two weeks now and I am really surprised.
Damn dude, that's pretty impressive. Maybe it's just that your teammates and enemies didn't report you lol xd

ZEPHYR

Staff member

Singulator

Damn dude, that's pretty impressive. Maybe it's just that your teammates and enemies didn't report you lol xd
Oh hell no, I always top-frag and at least 2 enemies call me out.

amelamer

Over 500 hours with aimbot totally mostly on prime, so.
Why do you guys use radar or any vision assistance help, it's so not needed.
If you got OW it's just cause of ur playstyle, nothing else.

If not secret, share is ur aimbot config i am really interested

Last edited:

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

Over 500 hours with aimbot totally mostly on prime, so.
Why do you guys use radar or any vision assistance help, it's so not needed.
If you got OW it's just cause of ur playstyle, nothing else.

If not secret, share is ur aimbot config i am really interested
My config is not very good, but the aimbot is very legit from a spectator's point of view. It's 100% visuals...

amelamer

I am still interested if you could share here or pm because i would like to compare one i used before, i use now and yours. But as you say, most likely visuals. Even radar can be obvious if u know too much so yeah.

colony

Youtuber

best regards
He got vac brother, watch his profile. I think he injected another cheat ;) singularity is still ud, sooo...

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

He got vac brother, watch his profile. I think he injected another cheat ;) singularity is still ud, sooo...
Now that is where I have to disagree with you. I've injected nothing else other than Singularity. And I still acknowledge Singularity as a undetected ever since release cheat. What elliot said about game ban turning into vac ban is true. Sometimes it just vac bans you after you get overwatch banned.

i7eleven68

sinq.aX User

The only way I've gotten banned was playing blatant I used .ax and was locking on heads didn't get banned. I've used singularity for over 8 months and never got banned I was le and decided It was enough and raged hard and got ow banned.

colony

Youtuber

Now that is where I have to disagree with you. I've injected nothing else other than Singularity. And I still acknowledge Singularity as a undetected ever since release cheat. What elliot said about game ban turning into vac ban is true. Sometimes it just vac bans you after you get overwatch banned.
so it's ur fault, ur playstyle was bad.. u was blatant