1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Testimonial for the cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Fleshible, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Fleshible

Fleshible BANNED
    BANNED

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hello everyone so I am Fleshible from Philippines. Here is my testimonial for the cheat

Aimbot / Legit Aim: 10/10
    The Aimbot or Legit Aim is so perfect to be legit in the game. I like all the settings for the aimbot which you can make it legit.

Visuals: 10/10
    The Visuals of the cheat is good to use but I'm getting fps drop when it comes to Deathmatch or Casual/

Misc: 9/10
    All the Misc for the cheat is completely good which it has auto accept and bhop too.

Singularity Staff Team: 10/10
    They are always fast respond when they are online to the site. They are very helpful to their customers too.

Average for the Cheat: 8/10
    I like this cheat for legit hacking but my fps getting dropped when I injected this cheat.

Thanks for reading.

LinkSword likes this.