1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by jacobalac, Jun 1, 2018.

1. jacobalac

jacobalac Member

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello guys here is my testimonial of the cheat sing.aX I used for the past weeks.

Aimbot 10/10
    Very good and strong as well. I like the settings options. Also I play with this every game and never got overwatch so it looks very legit!

WH 9/10
    Very good as well the only thing is the lag I have sometimes on dust 2 but besided that it looks very good and clear. You can change a lot of things to make it look like you want it to look.

MISC 8/10
    Good features to choose from but some unessesary things that might want to get deleted that cause overall complications.

Staff 10/10
    Very helpful working really fast, can't really say anything negative about it. 10/10

Average 9/10
    I really like this cheat, I think the price will also be justified for this really good product. Keep up the great work!

LinkSword and elliot. like this.
  2. ggwp

ggwp Manager
    Staff Member Manager

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Thank you for your testimonial! Hope you keep using and enjoying our products.

LinkSword likes this.