1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know our official prediction game for the World Cup 2018 in Russia? Get more informations here: Information prediction game (prizes)
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by AdrianV73, Jun 3, 2018.

1. AdrianV73

AdrianV73 sinq.freeX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello today, browsing on YouTube, I found a video of a review of this hack. From the beginning I liked a lot and today during the whole afternoon and part of the night I decided to test him.
    Hack Opinion: You need to distinguish more sections of the Aimbot, type RageAim and LegitAim or RageBot and LegitBot. Even so if it is the operation of this section I give it an 8/10 is very configurable and does not have any failure from my point of view.
    Visuals: I think that it is the hack with the most worked and configurable visuals of all the ones I have tried, it is perfect, at first I have to configure it but when you get used to it it is perfect. I give it a 10/10.
    Skins: I give it an 8/10, is not bad but I think you could put the list of skins corresponding to each weapon and so do not have to look for the IDs but still works very well and it takes almost nothing to update the skin
    Misc: Perfect bunnyhop but autostrafer in rage mode a bit slow. Except that all perfect, Fake lag working properly. I give it a 7/10.
    Players: It is not an option that has used much, but the namestealer if I have tried it and they work correctly. I give it a 10/10.
    Settings: I give it a 10/10 since these options make the Visuals section totally configurable.
    General opinion: Very good hack in relation functionality / price .For people who want a hack for HvH this is not theirs, this is a perfect hack for LegitHacking and is one of the best I've tried so far.

Suggestions: Change the Aimbot types Menu. That a Rebuild could be done every less time so that users could test the configs of the other users. That's all and I hope it has helped, I know that when I finish the test I will buy my monthly subscription to SINGULARITY!

PD: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BUT IM FROM SPAIN :(.

Regards AdrianV73.

#1 AdrianV73, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi AdrianV73,

thanks for your testimonial.

Glad to see that you're enjoying our product.

I have already added 20 Singulars to your account!

Have fun on our site :)

Atmo, LinkSword and AdrianV73 like this.