1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Social, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Social

Social Member

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello, My name is Social / Colton. I originally discovered this cheat from PCGamer (A fellow member of the Support Team). Since then I have become familiar with all the features of this cheat and I must say, they are fantastic. The Aim Assist has a TON of settings that you can pick and choose which a lot of other legit cheats lack. The ESP works great and even has Sound ESP which is a feature that not a lot of cheats feature now adays but in my opinion is a great feature to look legit with. It also has some basic Anti Aim and a bunch of other visual settings such as rag doll force which I can ensure will get a giggle out of you the first time you see it. The cheat is very user friendly and has a very clean looking GUI which I prefer in comparison to other cheat providers.

Atmo and elliot. like this.
  2. Kyle Poste

Kyle Poste New Member

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

neat

Atmo likes this.