1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by d3xter, Jul 18, 2018.

1. d3xter

d3xter sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

This is my testimonial for sinq.aX. Admittedly I was skeptical, having never really trusted free cheats and the last paid cheat I tried was sub-par in both product and customer service, in short it was a waste of time and money. First off I think the option of offering a 48h trial version is genius, it allows the users to pay a small price to try out the product before committing to longer versions. This was the first option I purchased and I was completely blown away. The installation process is simple and stress free, no stupid or weird errors with the website offering clear guides on how to do it and how the different features work. I've never been fond of using chams, bhop scripts or aimbots but I could tell straight away that these features on this cheat worked very well with no problems or unwanted glitches. My main usage of the cheat was the triggerbot, the ability to set the different values and keybinds for it makes this a top quality cheat in my opinion. Finally my favourite feature of this cheat is actually not the cheat itself but the staff and community, I think having a "league" and point system is great fun and works to ensure that members of the community feel involved and valued. All in all a great product, so much so that thanks to a -45% discount code on the forums I have now bought the 6 month version.
    Happy cheating guys. :p

Atmo, elliot. and Aeru like this.
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi d3xter and thanks for your honest testimonial!

I hope we will have a great time together!

I have added 20 Singulars to your account!

Happy cheating :)

Atmo likes this.
  3. impinhoo

impinhoo sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

^^ Sincerity.wtf ahah