Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

elliot.

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Singulator

Immunity
Hey community,

since singularity is back up and running again and you all were really kind and patient i'd like to give away some subscriptions to you guys. The team and I really appreciate you being here because YOU'RE ARE AWESOME!

So post a text containing "<3 singularity" or "aeru who?" into this thread and take part in my giveaway.

Prices:
-3 months sinq.aX subscription
-3 months sinq.eX subscription
-1 month sinq.aX subscription

The three winners will be picked randomly, but i decide which sub goes to which candidates. I will place the best story/text first, so be sure to write something nice or funny! :)
We'll announce the winners in 2 weeks from now on.

Thank you all so much <3,
elliot. and the singularity team

Last edited:

kekness

sinq.freeX User

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Aeru? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on project vacfinity, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire CS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Counter Strike Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

DoubleEdge

sinq.freeX User

<3 Singularity, aeru who? #SingularityIsBetterThanProjectInfinity

LivveHQ

sinq.freeX User

<3 singularity

I'm so good at sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed :emoji_santa::emoji_santa::emoji_santa:

CoderCito

sinq.freeX User

This is my sad/funny story
So I never get Singularity :c
One day I wake up, turn on my pc, loggin into Singularity, and all was gone :c, i think mjum this is strange
I think singularity change his name to "project vacfinity" so I buy one month... after that I see, the truth... SINGULARITY NEVER CHANGE HIS NAME, AERU BETRAY SINGULARITY
I use project vacfinity and... now I got LIGMA :c and no more money, so never I can get singularity :'c
<3 singularity aeru who?

Meow

Alright, bet.

So basically, I was a 4 year old back in russia (was born there) and i was in what america calls pre-kindergarten. It was a monday, and i was just sitting there on our rug listening to the teacher read aloud. I turn to the girl next to me, and ask very casually, "Хочешь быть моей девушкой?" (you want to be my girlfriend). I had balls of steel, and she said yes. Winner.

<3 singularity

RobertTheDankDuck

sinq.aX User

So here's my story

I was in 7th grade and I was just chilling like every other day. not doing much in class just kind of talking, when my teacher just throws a book at me. Well, I didn't seem to notice the kind of heavy book that's flying towards me so I get hit in the fucking face. well, that teacher actually wanted to hit the person behind me but I was in the way. I got home with nothing but a bit of a headache so it wasn't that bad..... that was 10 days ago. <3 Singularity

dontcare9

sinq.freeX User

aeru who?

When I was 15 years old I was in my kitchen, home alone, cutting a pineapple. There was a fly that was buzzing around my face for the past 2 minutes and it was getting really fucking annoying, so, just for the heck of it, out of pure blind rage, I grabbed my knife and swung it at the fly in mid air. I sliced the fly in half. Sliced it, in fucking half. After I did that, I immediately realized no one would ever believe me.

pogoKing_07

sinq.aX User

<3 singularity, btw i got a 6 month sub but it expired after 3 months (just earlier) so yeah. i feel kinda bamboozled

Status
Not open for further replies.