Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to download our free csgo hacks, buy our premium csgo cheats, discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is VACNet and how to "Bypass" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkUNK

sinq.freeX User

VACNet has 2 Years (If I'm correct) and Over the years I've saw some people wondering how they got OW ban or Why they got banned.

So here, I'll explain it all.

What is VACNet?

[IMG]

VACNet uses your old accounts to determine your fresh account/any other accounts trust factor.
If you follow the diagram, assuming you're a cheater, you would've already fit the criteria for all of those including:

[Account 1] → You would've been banned already as a cheater.
[Account 2] → You would buy a new account (which means the new account will get the attributes of your other previous accounts).
[Account 3] → You have bad trust factor (lots of reports on your account, weird stuff running on your PC, fast reactions, lots of wallbangs, all kinds of weird stuff).

To bring VACNet to life, a server farm had to be built that could handle CS:GO's millions of players, loads of data, and grow as CS:GO grew. Right now there are about 600,000 5v5 CS:GO matches per day, and to evaluate all players in those matches Valve needed about four minutes of computation, amounting to 2.4 million minutes of CPU effort per day. You need about 1,700 CPUs to do that daily work.

So Valve bought 1,700 CPUs. And 1,700 more, "so we'll have room to expand," McDonald says, hinting at Valve's intention to bring VACNet to other games. Conservatively, Valve had to have spent at least a few million dollars on that hardware: 64 server blades with 54 CPU cores each and 128GB of RAM per blade. That's a drop in the bucket compared to the estimated $120M CS:GO brought in off of game copy sales alone in 2017, but it probably represents one of the beefiest anti-cheating farms built for a single game.

So we know what VACNet is,
but what information does it look for?

VACNet works alongside Overwatch, CS:GO's player-operated replay tool for evaluating players who have been reported for bad behavior. VACNet isn't a new form of VAC, the client and server-side tech that Valve's used for years to identify, say when someone's running a malicious program alongside a game. VACNet is a new, additional system that uses deep learning to analyze players' in-game behavior, learn what cheats look like, and then spot and ban hackers based on a dynamic criterion.

McDonald says that "subtle" cheats remain difficult to solve, but in building VACNet, Valve decided to target aimbots first because they present themselves at specific, easily-definable points during rounds of CS:GO: when you're shooting. This allowed Valve to build a system that captured the changes in pitch (Y-axis) and yaw (X-axis)—degree measurements in a player's perspective—a half a second before a shot, and a quarter second after. This data, along with other pieces of information like what weapon the player is using, their distance, the result of the shot (hit, miss, headshot?) are the individual 'data particles' that together form what Valve calls "atoms," essentially a data package that describes each shot.

If the movement speed is higher than normal walking (f.e. bhop) = mid game ban [Approved]
Same aim speed(smooth) in the whole match = Ban [Approved]
Linear aimbot movement = Ban [Approved]

Now that we have that out of the way,
How can I "Bypass" VACNet?

STEP 1:
Go to the search bar
Write "Run" (alternatively pressing Win+R)
Inside that write "Regedit"
Find the folder "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Valve/Steam/Users"
Inside that, you will see a lot of folders with different numbers, delete them all

STEP 2:
Find your Steam Application
Right Click -> Proprieties -> Find Target
Find the file ClientRegistry.blob and delete it
Restart Steam

*Remember this may not always work. This is just what you can do for extra safety.

Vass-

sinq.freeX User

Username Style - Glow
Hello @SkUNK ,

Thanks for "your" realease , it's could be interesting for someone.

It's still just copied but useful ofcourse.

Have a good day ,

Vass-

SkUNK

sinq.freeX User

Hey,
I just putted it on here for those who are interested.

Regards,
SkUNK

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Thread Title Style - Glow
Profile Music Kit StatTrak™ (RECONFIGURABLE)
Thanks for "your" realease , it's could be interesting for someone.

It's still just copied but useful ofcourse.
Indeed, he just copied and pasted and claimed it was his.

So here, I'll explain it all.
Thank you for explaining it in your own words, very original. But I don't understand about the accounts. How do they know which account is yours? By IP? HWID? I don't expect an answer from you considering you just copied and pasted it, but how would VACnet know? Same phone numbers? Well, Valve already has a solution for that, but it doesn't lower the trust factor (I think) and you can't even play on the accounts. For IP/HWID, you have to take in the fact that there are people that have friends over at their house and those friends will log into a computer which may have multiple bans on it.

Say, for example, person A, has multiple bans on his computer. One day he invites person B, to come to his house and play some LAN games or something. Let's say B has never cheated a single day in his life. With that in mind, let's continue the story. B logs into A's computer with his Steam account. Assuming I read your original post correctly, this means that B's account, which he has never used any external software that gave him an unfair advantage, will have a lower trust factor - all because he logged into A's computer.

By the way, you should probably give credit to whoever's post you stole from.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR

Itched

sinq.freeX User

Indeed, he just copied and pasted and claimed it was his.

Thank you for explaining it in your own words, very original. But I don't understand about the accounts. How do they know which account is yours? By IP? HWID? I don't expect an answer from you considering you just copied and pasted it, but how would VACnet know? Same phone numbers? Well, Valve already has a solution for that, but it doesn't lower the trust factor (I think) and you can't even play on the accounts. For IP/HWID, you have to take in the fact that there are people that have friends over at their house and those friends will log into a computer which may have multiple bans on it.

Say, for example, person A, has multiple bans on his computer. One day he invites person B, to come to his house and play some LAN games or something. Let's say B has never cheated a single day in his life. With that in mind, let's continue the story. B logs into A's computer with his Steam account. Assuming I read your original post correctly, this means that B's account, which he has never used any external software that gave him an unfair advantage, will have a lower trust factor - all because he logged into A's computer.

By the way, you should probably give credit to whoever's post you stole from.

Best regards,
ZEPHYR
Bashing again.

ZEPHYR

Singulator

Bashing again.
Lol, says the guy that impersonated a YouTuber to try to get sinq.aX. Approached as a graphic designer and asked for staff to get sinq.aX. I guess it's worse than copy and pasting someone's post rather than giving credit to them.

SkUNK

sinq.freeX User

@ZEPHYR
I never said that the post was mine, infact, when @ vess- said it, I said and I repeat "I just put it here for people to know", that is, I confirmed it is not mine.
But I think the name of the forum where I found this shouldnt be wirtten here, because I do not think I should advertise (but I do not know, I did not read the rules).

ZEPHYR

Singulator

@ZEPHYR
I never said that the post was mine, infact, when @ vess- said it, I said and I repeat "I just put it here for people to know", that is, I confirmed it is not mine.
But I think the name of the forum where I found this shouldnt be wirtten here, because I do not think I should advertise (but I do not know, I did not read the rules).

Yeah you totally didn't say you'll explain it all.

SkUNK

sinq.freeX User

I thought you were smarter ...

With "I will explain"is just a way of speaking.

So much that as I mentioned, when @Vess- said " It's still just copied but useful ofcourse. " , I said "just putted it on here for those who are interested." So I didn't claimed that was mine, infact I said in the reply that was only for info.

ZEPHYR

Singulator

I thought you were smarter...

Anyone with a brain would assume that if you said "I will explain", you yourself are explaining it, not just copy and paste shenigans. Either way, in your post you have not mentioned that this was from someone and not yours. Sure, you later said it wasn't yours, however, instead of doing the right thing and editing your post, you choose to argue with me. A big brain, what can I say. Plus, you didn't answer my question about my accounts issue, although I didn't even expect an answer from you considering the fact you just copied and pasted.

Azizbass

sinq.freeX User

You should be fine If there is no information link between the accounts. (Email + phone)

In fact, I have many accounts that got banned for blatantly hacking. But my main csgo account is still in good standing with high trust factor. (all accounts are in one computer)

Everything about trust factor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.