1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

y0wasabi - Cheat Review (sinq.aX Internal)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by y0wasabi, May 7, 2018.

1. y0wasabi

y0wasabi sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Hello dear friends of Singularity.wtf,

Today I am going to give my honest opinion on Singularity.wtf and I'll give you a whole run down on the hack and the features and how I'd give my rating.

Alright lets start with the basic of basics, which is the system the hack is running on. Logging in with the system is simple, no complex gui just a cmd with 3 step basic login functions. Thus we have our ingame GUI for the hack, very simplistic and straightforward. What I like is how easy it is for even a beginner to grasp with every feature put in a specific menu tab and well sorted out, this is definitely a plus for me.

Features - Now this is going to be subjective and harsh. It will only be based on BETA that it is in currently and so I cannot wait for full release. Alright the features are very simple Legit Hack features, usually people who'd rage should not consider this mainly because it's feature sets isn't meant for rage and there are other hacks out there that outbeats this in terms of rage. Visual hack works well, does it job. Aim hack has tendency be very inconsistent on its locking on target sometime being very legit to very rage and I can say this because my settings usually stays the same. Skin changer is simple and I love how they still give you the customisability of seeding. The one major confusion I get is on the AA(Anti-Aim) because when I set myself to 3rd person view I see the AA as legit looking but to friends they see me as spinning which causes confusion and unnecessary overwatch, maybe its a bug?

So using the cheat for 2-3weeks as a daily driver. I honestly would give this as a legit hack a 7.5 to an 8 max, if features could be fixed and more features added my rating would possibly be higher. Though I would definitely recommend this hack. Thank you for reading! Any opinions you'd like to share do comment.

-Regards,
    y0wasabi.

elliot. and psyk like this.
  2. Aeru

Aeru Chief Operating Officer
    Staff Member Admin  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Hi y0wasabi,

thanks for your testimonial.

Glad to see that you're enjoying our product - we will definitely add more features and fix our bugs.

I have already added 20 Singulars to your account.

Best regards,
    Aeru

3. elliot.

elliot. Chief Technology Officer
    Staff Member Admin Coder    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

thank you for your testimonial =)

btw: ill added a function called alternate smooth. its much more legit then the normal one.

br

4. Sans

Sans sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

what i`m confused with the AA i mean of you see your self like normal and everyone else as a spinbot what about overwatch system? will the investigators see you spin in there cases?

5. kxzq

kxzq Supporter
    Staff Member  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

yes, they will see your anti aim

6. Sans

Sans sinq.aX User

aX.stats
    kills: