1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you know that we have products for free? Try our sinq.freeX Just use the following coupon code: sinq.freeX

sinq.aX YuriPanda's Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by The Polygamist, Jan 26, 2019.

1. The Polygamist

The Polygamist One and Only Polygamist
    Donator Singulator  

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

AIMBOT 10/10

Not kidding this is an honest 10/10. The aimbot is amazing, very customizable RCS, Hitboxes (Many many more than any other ive seen) The LegitAim is very very legit, I havent been called a hacker once, and i manage around a 3.0 KD. Its so smooth, easy to interact with, easy to put your skills into the cheat as well as have the aimbot assist you and make the kill look smoother than ever.

Visuals 9.5/10

The visuals are AMAZING. I love the attention to detail, being able to choose a flat or textured surface. Your able to select any colors you want. Your also able to choose what you want to glow what color! ANYTHING! The lists of what your able to color change is ENDLESSSSSS. I sometimes wish that ESP can see across the whole map sometimes just to see which side their going to when I need it.

Skin-Changer 10/10

i love the skin changer, Im able to use my favorite skins and every skin on any account I use, Its already preset and ready to go! Your able to change anything and everything about your gun from Wear to Stickers to even Seeds!

Misc 10/10

My favorite thing about the cheat is the Active Recoil Crosshair. This helps me control my RCS sooooo much. I play off of the active crosshair and try to match that onto them and bam easy kill. No more remembering patterns, no more relying on the RCS, with the crosshair it makes it look Very Very Legit. I would like to be able to change the crosshair though, maybe something to add in the future.

Overall 10/10

I love this hack, It is by FARRR my favorite. I have already bought 1 year+ of membership, and I havent even been here that long. Love the cheat so much Ive decided to donate and support the community. These are the best legit cheats I have EVER used in my cheating lifetime. Makes all the others look like they where supposed to be free when I was sadly paying for them.

p.s this was very hard to type as I was writing this up while playing csgo. Took me 5 games to be able to write this up because I spent all the time killing and carrying the team. Keep up the great work guys!

#1 The Polygamist, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    ahmedestyny, Aeru and elliot. like this.
  2. elliot.

elliot. Chief Technology Officer
    Staff Member Admin Coder    

aX.stats
    kills:
    deaths:
    headshots:

Inventory:

Thank you very much YuriPanda.
    I really liked your review. I added 50 singulars to your account to thank you for your donation and the time you took to write this.

<3

The Polygamist likes this.
  3. DoubleEdge

DoubleEdge sinq.freeX User

Nice review, but you can't see an ESP from across the map because Valve patched that already. So your ESP will only show when they are in area of your range.

elliot. and The Polygamist like this.